We're Back!

Hello world! We're back from Orlando! And we survived our nice long trip! Barely. NO I'm kidding. We had an incredible time. Many of you followed along on twitter so you know all about it. But we really did have an amazing time.



We were lucky enough to be there during record highs in heat and humidity!! I don't know how people actually LIVE in that weather! It was awful!! But despite the heat, we were so glad we went. It was quite an incredible trip.

I spent all day yesterday sleeping and putting my swollen feet up. I still don't feel like I'm back to normal life yet, my suitcase is sitting here completely untouched. But oh well!

I'll work on some posts recapping our trip, but until then, I have some Show Offs today. Since I was on vacation, make sure, if your LO isn't in the slideshow or you don't receive your gift email from me today, that you email and let me know. There's a chance I missed one or two.

I don't have any new products, so this week's show offs are getting their choice of gifts from the past . . .

They can choose 1 of the following:

"Fanatic Alpha" (not avail. in my shop)


"Cheetalpha"


"Pocket Full of Templates 3"


"Alphabetical"


"Delicate Mickey Sprinkles" (not avail. in my shop)


or . . .

"Reuse Recycle Flowers"


Show Offs: the choice is yours!!

Well, that's it from me today. I promise to have fun new stuff for next Friday! I'm actually pretty excited to get back to work and create something fun. And be sure to check back for posts and pics from my Disney World trip!

See you later!!

0 komentar on We're Back! :