a sneak peek 4 u

Hey guys!! I have a VERY fun collab. kit to release tomorrow! I'm not telling you who I collaborated with yet, so you'll have to wait and see! But I WILL give you a sneak peek. . .



I can't wait to show you the full kit tomorrow. Not to mention what beautiful things my Britt Girls have created with it!

I have a few pages to share. I haven't scrapped TOO much this week, but I do have a few pages to share. Plus a couple from last week that I didn't post.

This first one was my entry for the MouseScrappers challenge this week. If you are a Disney scrapper and haven't been joining in the fun challenges each week at MouseScrappers - what are you waiting for?! It's so fun!!


{credits}

This one I did a WHILE ago for the SM Newsletter. The team was asked to scrap an anniversary, since our newsletter just had its 1 year anniversary!


{credits}

I'm proud to say that this next one just won me a $10 GC to Dani Mogstad's store! I did a challenge on her team blog and WON!!


{credits}

And another one for a different challenge on Dani's team blog . . .


{credits}

This is the page I did for the Monday morning Speed Scrap this week. That was a fun Speed Scrap. Not too many people were there, but we still had lots of fun chatting and scrapping.


{credits}

Ok one more page. This one I did for Mira Designs' CT last week! This is my cutie nephew Noah when he turned 2 about 11 months ago. teehee


{credits}

Well, our Book Club last night went really well. Lots of really interesting discussion about the book. YUMMY dinner & my mom even made us each a very cute beaded bookmark! Thanks for hosting, Mom! It was a very fun night!

We had another appointment with the LASIK docs EARLY this morning for Josh. They said his left eye has improved a LOT since they last saw him and that they expect it to be 20/20 just like the right eye over time. Apparently each eye heals differently, and his left eye still has some edema in it (which just means its swollen and retaining moisture) and that once the edema releases out completely he'll have crisp vision just like his right eye. So - so far no touch ups or anything like that needed! WHEW!! We'll go in again in 3 weeks. I'm so happy he's doing so well that his surgery worked so well! He's so blessed. WE'RE so blessed!

Alright, that's enough babbling from me - I'm headed to the grocery store. TTFN!

0 komentar on a sneak peek 4 u :