Just Another Manic Monday

Hey guys! Just a quick post to let you know about this week's Manic Monday product. This week I have a mini-kit on sale for just 2 bucks!!

"Electric Pop"



This mini-kit includes one of my FAVORITE alphas. It's so versatile and I've used it over and over again!! Check out this adorable page that my Britt Girl, Brynn Marie, scrapped using "Electric Pop".



It's only on sale 'til the end of the day though, so grab it now. Happy Shopping!!

There's also a Speed Scrap at SM this morning (Monday 10/26) at 9:00 am Mountain time. Nice and early. My pal Leslie of Golden Girls Designs is hosting for the first time ever! It will be the perfect way to start out the week. Plus the gift she's giving to all the participants is super cute! Hope to see lots of you there.

0 komentar on Just Another Manic Monday :