Speed Scrap tomorrow

Anyone jonesing for a Speed Scrap? There's one tomorrow afternoon at 11:00am Mountain Time.



You can see the awesome Halloween Alpha that is the prize in the SM forum.

I'll most likely be there! Hope to see lots of you there too.

I haven't posted my most recent pages in a while. And I had a LOT of CT work to catch up on after my Disney World trip, so there are a LOT of pages. I won't post them ALL today. But here are a bunch . . .

Using a new collab kit from Erica Zane and Denise Beatty called "Spot of Tea". It was perfect for a page with my sweet niece!


{credits here}

This one is for my new My Story Matters challenge that started this week. We're scrapping about fashion & trends when we were in Jr. High! SO FUN!


{credits here}

I did this at an SM Speed Scrap last week. And also entered it in the MouseScrappers challenge!


{credits here}

Ok one more for today. This is with some new products from Sahlin Studio AND using the FREE adorable kit from the Oct. ScrapMatters newsletter! It's the best kit. I can't believe its free! If you aren't registered for the SM newsletter, you can do so here. There's always a free little kit EVERY month!


{credits here}

Ok that's enough for one day. See you guys later!!

0 komentar on Speed Scrap tomorrow :