a brand new template pack!

Hey there everybody! Happy Friday. I've got two new items in the store today, so let's get right to it.

"Inspired by LeeAndra" Templates



LeeAndra, one of my awesome Britt Girls, let me make some of her beautiful layouts into templates! Now we can all scrap like LeeAndra. Here are the original pages that inspired the templates:



also new in the shop today . . .

"A Man's Alpha"



This rugged masculine alpha was a speed scrap prize a while back, but now its in the shop!

Check out what the Britt Girls created with these new products . . .



Thanks so much girls!

Ok - let's enjoy some Show Offs now.

All of my Show Offs this week are getting my "A Man's Alpha" as their gift. Watch your email inboxes!!

That's it for today! Have a wonderful day. I'm off to the zoo today with my sister in law and my nieces. :) Should be fun!

TTFN

0 komentar on a brand new template pack! :