post-op

Well, everything went perfectly at Josh's LASIK surgery this morning. He already can see TONS better, albeit a little hazy which they said was to be expected. With relatively little pain, Josh has MUCH better vision just like that! LASIK = a modern marvel.

We're so happy we were able to save our money and do this for him. It's something I've wanted to do for him since we've been together. I'm just thrilled he's finally done it. It almost doesn't even seem real. Like this guy sitting behind me watching a soccer game on the TIVO just had this awesome surgery that has changed his life. AWESOME!!


I'll take him to his follow up appointment tomorrow morning, but so far, everything is going perfectly. Thank you so much for all the prayers and sweet messages you guys sent in! It's so nice to have so much support out there.



We do have his surgery on DVD, so if anyone wants to see it, I guess I could upload it. I didn't actually plan on watching them do it, but it wasn't as gross as I thought it would be, and a nice nurse sat next to me and explained everything they were doing so I did watch the whole thing on the big monitors they have set up. It was actually pretty fascinating.

I'm off to make dinner now, see you guys later!

OH and I SWEAR I haven't forgotten about my trip re-cap posts. I just haven't had any time! Between getting my new products for Friday ready, LASIK, and CT work, I haven't had a chance to write it. My last post took me over two hours to do, so I just have to find a nice chunk of time and do it. Hang in there though, I haven't forgotten!!!

0 komentar on post-op :