What I've Been Scrapping Lately

I scrapped up a storm last week, lots of the designers I CT for had awesome new stuff to release, which meant lots of cute pages for ME!

This page is from our Oct. '08 trip to Disneyland. During Halloween Time at DL, they have this awesome Day of the Dead display in Frontierland. I LOVED it, and when Tangie and Sherrie came up with this Day of the Dead kit (Dia De Los Muertos), I knew I had the perfect page for it!!


{credits}

Here's what I created at the Speed Scrap yesterday. I love Speed Scraps because there's no way I would have EVER thought to scrap this photo like this on my own. But I REALLY love how this page turned out!! (I was also the reocoloring Queen on this LO! I recolored almost everything I used! hahaha)


{credits}

This next one was for my DIS challenge last week! And speaking of DIS challenges, there's a new one up now and there are TWO $5 Gift Certificates to Britt-ish Designs up for grabs this week!!! So come scrap with us!


{credits}

I made this for this month's Matter of Taste challenge. It's a cake recipe theme this month. I made this cake the other day for Sunday dinner at my parent's, so I figured I'd share the recipe.


{credits}

I scrapped a LOT about my nieces and nephews last week. Here's my dashingly handsome nephew Matthew. I used Molly Decrow's new "Autumn Delight" kit. I love Molly and have been on her CT for a long while now!! AND she's a guest Designer at SM this month which is SUPER COOL!!


{credits}

And this is my cute cute cute nephew Noah when he was really tiny. I can't believe how big he is now!! I used products & a template from Megan Turnidge's September Grab Bag. It's only 3 bucks and has some seriously AWESOME stuff in it.


{credits}

These are some pictures of my nieces Eden and Ella from when we visited them in Denver this summer. I used Erica Zane's AWESOME new kit, "Punky" which I know I'll be using again and again. It's seriously cute!


{credits}

I told you I scrapped my nieces and nephews a lot last week! And I still have one more!! These are back when Eden was blessed. She was just 1 week old. I used a template from this awesome new template pack that Sahlin Studio just released!


{credits}

And one last LO. This one of my cute hubby. He got really into doing this puzzle a couple years ago!! I've always wanted to scrap this page, but never had the perfect puzzle piece elements to do it. But, when I saw the puzzle pieces in Mira Designs' new collab. kit "It's Easy as A,B,C" I knew it was time to scrap it!! The cool thing about this kit is it comes with a clear puzzle piece AND a little puzzle piece template, so you can put in whatever paper or photo you want and make it into a custom glossy puzzle piece!


{credits}

And that's what I've been scrapping lately!

0 komentar on What I've Been Scrapping Lately :