an announcement

Ok - sorry to leave you in suspense yesterday! The announcement isn't a HUGE deal or anything, just something fun I hope you'll enjoy. I've started a Britt-ish Designs twitter feed and I'll be chronicling our Disney World trip using my handy-dandy iPhone! (Don't you love my cute iPhone Mickey? hehehe)

So - follow me on Twitter for lots of fun updates and travel log entries!! Should be fun.

Ohhhh and I do have one other little announcement. I guess its a double-announcement day. I officially finished scrapping ANOTHER trip to Disneyland! YIPPEEEEE Here are the last few pages that wrapped it up!


{credits}


{credits}


{credits}

And with that, I lovingly put to rest the July/August 2007 trip! WHEW . . . on to the next!

Before I go, I'll show you what a I did at the Speed Scrap this morning. Thanks to Fiona (canandianmommy) we had a great time!


{credits}

Alrighty - gotta go run and errand and then clean my bathroom. OH JOY!!!

Peace out.

0 komentar on an announcement :