21 days!!

Hi there! How was everyone's long weekend? We didn't really have one, Josh had to work. But we still had dinner at my parent's house last night, so it was a fun night.

Well, I'm here to remind you that there is a Speed Scrap at SM tomorrow afternoon and the prize is by ME!! I'm not hosting, but I did make the participation prize.



I will try to be there! Hope to see you.

So - we're down to just 21 days away from our Disney World trip!! Yes, three weeks from today I'll be landing in Orlando, FL for the first time ever. We are SO EXCITED!

I was starting to get too much paper work, confirmation, luggage tags, etc. so I decided I needed to make a little binder, to keep it all organized.



Here's a little picture of what it looks like printed and put in the binder.



Pretty cute, huh? Thanks to the random person on Flickr whose photo of Cinderella Castle I borrowed!! It rocks! I can't wait to see it for myself.

Ok - gotta get back to work. TTFN!

0 komentar on 21 days!! :