Get Stacked!

Good morning everybody! Happy Friday. I have a brand new set of templates to release today and I think you're gonna like 'em!

"Stacked Templates"



I based these LOs on some of my own past pages. I like my LOs stacked, layered, PILE ON the photos and embellies. So this template pack is all about stacked photos!!



And unlike most of my other template packs, I've left the shadow styles on the photo layers. If you like 'em - great. If not, just adjust them, delete them, whatever you want. And as always, my templates always come in both .psd and separated png files.

Here's what I created with one of the templates. I rotated it!!


{I used "Miss Kitty, Hooligans and the alpha from Forester's Wish charity collab}

Fun huh??

And here is what the Britt Girls made with 'em . . .



I love my girls. They always impress me, week after week!!

So . . . hope you enjoy the new templates as much as my team and I have this week.

It's time once again for SHOW OFFS.

Thanks so much to all the awesome Show Offs this week!! You're all getting my new template pack as your gift, so watch those email inboxes!!! I'll get that sent out some time this morning.

If you'd like to Show Off, find more info on how to do it at the end of this blog post.

And I believe that's all for today! I have a fun little announcement to make tomorrow, so stop on by the blog over the weekend!!

OHHHH!! I almost forgot! There's a Saturday Afternoon Speed Scrap at SM at 10:30 Mountain Time tomorrow (9/26). I think I will be there (the prize is awesome), so I hope to see lots of you there too!! What a fun way to spend a Saturday morning/afternoon together!

See you later alligators.

0 komentar on Get Stacked! :