speed scrap with me

Hey there. First off, I just want to apologize for the site issues going on at ScrapMatters. I know there's been problems accessing the store, adding items to your cart, getting blank white pages. But it IS possible to check out, just be patient and keep trying. Our server host and tech person are working on getting it fixed. It's SO FRUSTRATING not to be able to do anything to make it better. I'm REALLY SORRY guys. Hopefully it will get better.

And - I just wanted to tell you guys to mark your calendars and join me for a Cyber Monday Speed Scrap on Monday (11/30) afternoon. I'm so excited! I get to host a Speed Scrap! It's been a while.

We'll be starting at 11:00 Mountain Time. And everyone who participates is getting this prize:



Hope to see lots of you there!! It's such a fun way to start out the week.

0 komentar on speed scrap with me :