New Grab Bag

Hello blog readers!! Happy Friday. Today's the kick off of the DSD sale at ScrapMatters! And to celebrate, a LOT of us SM designers have new grab bags in the shop!!

Here is mine . . .

"DSD Grab Bag"



I promise you won't be disappointed by what you find inside. I've included 5 all new products!

Here's what I created with the goodies inside . . .



And here are some LOs from my team, all using grab bag items:



I also have a new alpha in the shop today:

"Celery Alpha"



And just a reminder that ALL my products (besides the grab bag) are 35% off today and tomorrow (11/6-11/7). Then Sunday & Monday (11/8 - 11/9) it goes down to 25% off. So shop early!

Ok - ready for some Show Offs??

All my show offs are getting my new "Celery Alpha" as their gift this week. I'll be emailing those out this morning.

If you'd like to be a Show Off, read the end of this post to find out all about it.

And that's it for today. Have a blast shopping the DSD sale. I know I will be shopping some of the DSD sales around town too.

I'm leaving for St. George, UT this afternoon for a little weekend get-a-way with Josh and my parents. Unfortunately that means I'll miss a lot of the fun games, Speed Scraps etc that SM has going on this weekend. :( But I'm excited for our mini-trip! My little brother, Cameron, is competing in a couple marching band competitions down there so we decided to make a weekend out of it. Should be a lot of fun and nice and warm!

BUT, even though I'll be out of town, I have my blog train post all ready and scheduled to post itself tomorrow morning! So, make sure you take a ride on the SM Freebie Blog Train tomorrow! It's going to be a lot of fun!! HAPPY DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!

0 komentar on New Grab Bag :