5 other lives

I'm taking a fun blogging prompt from my pal Tangie's blog . . . If you had five other lives to lead, what would you do in each of them?

This struck me as a great blog idea because I've always had so many interests, sometimes I feel like I need 5 lives to do them all.


1) I'd like to try a life as a New York City girl. I LOVE NYC and always dreamt of living there.


2) I love kids and would love to have tried a life as a 1st Grade Teacher.


3) I still sometimes wonder if I shouldn't have majored in art and become an artist.


4) I would like to try life as a librarian at some very old very cool library. And be a "great reader" as they say in Pride & Prejudice.


5) I've always had a dream of writing a book. Maybe some day. I tried once. Its a LOT of work! So for my 5th life, I'd be an author.

Looking over my list, I realized these aren't the most wild or adventurous lives. But that's me! What 5 lives would you lead?

0 komentar on 5 other lives :