Friday. Black.

It's 1:00 am and that means our sale at SM has officially begun.

*yaY! HoOraY!!!*

It's so rad you guys. You can score the COOLEST Mega Template Pack with a $20 dollar purchase. It has 41 templates in it!!!

Plus everything is 45% off (today -Friday- only)! I honestly can't remember us EVER having a sale this big. It's possibly the biggest SM discount EVER. But don't fret, if you miss shopping on Friday, our sales are still amazing ALL WEEKEND.



I put my this mini-kit in my shop today . . .

"Color Wonder"



Some of you will recognize it as the Speed Scrap prize from earlier this week. But its in the shop available for sale now!! Here's the page I did with it:



and a few more from the team:



It's a totally fun and happy mini-kit!! I really loved scrapping with it, and I know you will too.

Ok - time to enjoy this week's Show Offs . . .

Thanks so much for sending in your LOs this week!! Even with the holiday, I had SO many Show Offs! I loved seeing each one. The Show Offs this week are getting a choice of prize! I don't do "choice of prize" weeks all that often, so this is a special Black Friday treat. Watch your email inboxes show offs and then respond to my email to pick your prize . . .



If you'd like to show off and get prizes, all you have to do is send me your layouts using Britt-ish Designs products. Read the end of this post for all the details.

And that's everything for my Black Friday sale kick off post!! Hope you guys all have a fun time shopping the sales! While the crazies are out getting $5 flannel pants at Wal-Mart, I'll be tucked in my warm bed. teeheeeehee

**HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!!**


0 komentar on Friday. Black. :