wire flowers

Hi there!! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. We've been undertaking big renovations here at the Leavitt House. I had no computer or internet for two days at the beginning of the week, and even now I'm set up in a very temporary location. But we're making excellent progress! Picking paint colors is TOUGH but we're getting close. And I REALLY hope everything will be painted and put back together by Thanksgiving. I think the nursery might even be painted and finished this weekend. We'll see how much we can get done!!

ANYWAY - I'll post more about our decorating, remodeling, etc. later! Right now we've got to get on to new products!!

New out today:

"Wire Flowers"



Here's what I scrapped with them:



And here's what the Britt Girls created:


Aren't these little flowers fun?! They go with EVERYTHING!

Ok . . . its that time again. Time to enjoy this week's Show Off Slideshow.


Thanks for sending in your work this week Show Offs. You'll all get my new "Wire Flowers" as your gift this week.

If you'd like to be in the weekly slideshow and get prizes too, read all about how to Show Off HERE.

And thats it for today!! I have to go finish my book club book! Book club is tonight and I'm not even close to finished. These home renovations has soaked up all my time these days! We're reading "Hector and the Search for Happiness" this month. Has anyone out there read it?

See you all later! Have an excellent weekend, everyone!

0 komentar on wire flowers :