what's in the bag??

Today the SM NSD Grab Bags were revealed and put in the shop as individual products. So here's what was in my grab bag and is now in the shop (still 40% off today only!!!).

"Bright Happy Funny"



"Edge 2 Edge Word Art 4"



"Flair Dates"



"She's Got Even More Curves"



"Tack It Down"



And yes, EVERYTHING in my shop is still 40% off!! (including all this new grab bag stuff) But today's the last day! Happy shopping!!! (the store seems to be running VERY nicely today - knock on wood)

While I'm gone, ScrapMatters is having an NSD AFTER PARTY! So if you didn't get you fix of scrapping games, chats, speed scraps, etc last weekend, you're in luck! You're all invited to the SM AFTER PARTY!



So, have fun. Don't party too hard without me!

And with that, I'm off on my weekend getaway! I'll see you guys on Monday!

0 komentar on what's in the bag?? :