better and better!!!

The powers that be have decided to extend the sale even longer to hopefully help the traffic through the week at the store!!!

So now the sale will be extended through THURSDAY!!



SO SORRY for the frustration and inconvenience all weekend. I could give you a big woe-is-me story about how our server host swears to us up and down there won't be any issues and we do all the prepping we can do to be ready for these big sales.

But the bottom line is, we really do all we can, yet we always have problems. And I've been pulling my hair out all weekend along with you guys because it's so completely out of my hands how well the site functions technically. But already, decisions are being made and changes in the works so cross your fingers that this is the last sale that will crash and burn like this!!!!!

Hang in there with me people!

0 komentar on better and better!!! :