latest & greatest

I realized its been well over a month since I posted my latest scrapbook pages here on the blog! I'm STILL, yes STILL working on my Disneyland Oct. '07 trip to Disneyland. I swear it's never ending!!!!!

But when I get sick of that trip I do reach into my stash of other Disney trips and non-Disney photos too! So . . . here are the pages I've done in the last few weeks. Let's start with the non-Disney pages:

This first one is of photos I took of my niece at her 3rd birthday party. Isn't she adorable?!


{credits}

This is my cute nephew, Matthew. :)

{credits}

This is how the crazy Rodee Family spends Easter Sunday. Playin' "Just Dance" on the Wii! (have you played this game yet? It's WAYYY fun!)


{credits}

Pics from a fun little picnic in the park I had with my sister-in-law and nieces:


{credits}

Pics from my brother-in-law's birthday at one of our FAVE restaurants, Happy Sumo:


{credits}

My sister-in-law and her beautiful baby girl:


{credits}

And my cousin's beautiful baby girl:


{credits}

Ok . . . now to the Disney pages!

This one I scrapped today at the afternoon speed scrap!


{credits}


{credits}


{credits}


{credits}


{credits}


{credits}

Ok that's enough!!! I'm exhausted just posting these! I'm sure you're ready to be done reading this post! HAHA

0 komentar on latest & greatest :