fireside at palm springs

confused by the post title?! haha! let me explain! I'm releasing these two items today, both of which were past prizes during iNSD weekend!

"Palm Springs"



"Fireside Chat Templates"



Here's what I scrapped with them . . .



And here's what the Britt Girls created . . .

(You probably noticed that "Palm Springs" goes REALLY well with my "Ohana" kit! We all realized this as we were scrapping with it this week!)

So, if you missed either of those products over iNSD weekend, they are now in the shop!

Ok . . . that means its time for the Show Off Slideshow.

Thanks for all the Show Offs this week! 77 LOs this week!! COOL! You're all getting your choice of my two new products! If you have these already we can work something else out!

If you'd like to Show Off & get goodies each week, but aren't sure how it's done - read the end of this post for all the details.

And that's it for me today! Hope you have a great Friday. I have book club tonight and the book we read was AMAZING!!! I'll tell you all about it soon. TTFN!

0 komentar on fireside at palm springs :