The clock strikes midnight!

SURPRISE!! My Friday releases and new products are going live and ON SALE early!!! We decided to start our party at the stroke of 12 over at ScrapMatters.

So run over and get my grab bag and all the other Britt-ish Designs products you want while they are all on sale 40% off!!!!

"2010 Britt-ish Designs NSD Grab Bag"



Here's what I scrapped with it!!



And it's probably giving too much away, but OH WELL!!! Here's what my Britt Girls scrapped with all the grab bag goodies. . .



I know you're gonna love what you find inside this year's NSD grab bag!

And along with everything in my shop (and all of ScrapMatters) being 40% off this weekend (excluding grab bags), there are also some amazing FREE WITH PURCHASE deals going on!!!



With any purchase of $20, you get this awesome mega-collab "Moments That Matter" created by all the SM designers. And if you spend $30 or more you get the coordinating hybrid pack too!!



Such a pretty kit!!! And you can have it for free!? Awesome.

Ok . . . on with the Show Off Slideshow.

Thanks for sending in your work this week, everyone!! You're all getting your choice of "2nd Chance" gifts this week!!

Show Offs will be receiving an email from me explaining how you make your choice and get your prize!! (this email will be going out tomorrow morning first thing)

Find out more about "Showing Off" and what its all about at the end of this post.

I hope to see everyone at my Fireside Chat tomorrow night (Friday April 30)!! There will be awesome prizes and tons of fun.


See you there!!!!

0 komentar on The clock strikes midnight! :