happy happy friday 2 u!!

Hi there!! And happy Friday! I'm excited to show you my new paper pack I'm releasing this week!

"Collectible Cardboard"



This is one of those staples you'll pull out of your digi-stash over and over and over. Here's the page I created with it!



Yes, I'm still pluggin' away at my Oct. '07 Disney trip!! But the orange, black and purple cardboards made for a very fun Halloween page!

Check out what my Britt Girls created. These papers work for EVERY season and occasion!!

Photobucket
Fun, huh??!! Hope you like 'em too.

Ok . . . time to enjoy this week's Show Off Slideshow.

Thanks to everyone who sent in Show Offs this week. You're all getting my new "Collectible Cardboard" as your gift this week!!

Find out more about "Showing Off" and what its all about at the end of this post.

And that's it for me today. Have an excellent Friday!! Josh and I are determined to stay in, watch movies, do NOTHING. It's been a crazy busy week, and we really just want to CHILL. I'm looking forward to it.

See ya 'round!!!

0 komentar on happy happy friday 2 u!! :