now I stamp by ABCs

Hey there and happy Friday to ya. I have 1 new item in the shop today. . .

"Stamp My ABCs"



I just love using stamped alphas, so I decided it was time to make a new one. Here's the page I scrapped with it:



And here's what the Britt Girls created:



Aren't they awesome?! And because its so simple to recolor with a color overlay, I know this is one of those alphas I will use over and over.

Alrighty - I guess that means its time for this week's Show Off slideshow. Here we go . . .

Thanks so much to everyone who showed off this week! You're all getting my new "Stamp My ABCs" as your weekly gift!

If you want to be a Show Off, scroll down & read the end of this post for more details.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon at 1:00 (Mountain) there is a Speed Scrap at SM!! Hope you guys can make it!

0 komentar on now I stamp by ABCs :