Megan Turnidge is retiring!

A wonderful designer I CT for, and a sweet digi-scrap friend of mine, Megan Turnidge, had decided to close her shop. Megan says:

"It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to retire from designing and close up my shop at Scrap Orchard. Take advantage of this amazing sale - 50-80% off my designs (excluding select collabs)… and hurry quick because I will never make these items available again. Get it now before it’s gone FOREVER!!! Sale ends on April 25th when my shop closes. Thanks so much to all of my fans for your support! Love you guys! I’m going to miss designing but I know this is the right choice for me and my family. I’ll still be around… scrapping, blogging, and shopping!"

I'll miss Megan's designs! I REALLY love her style. But you should go grab a TON of goodies while they are dirt cheap!! Her kits are like $1.99 and lower right now!!!!

I've loved being on Megan's team! I'll miss it. Thanks Megan for the fun times and great digi products!

0 komentar on Megan Turnidge is retiring! :