new product friday

Hi guys!!! I'm back from Disneyland & let me tell you - it was AWESOME! Probably one of the most magical and special trips ever. I'll tell you ALLLLL about it later. But right now I need to release my new products for the week . . . so here we go!

Jenny (jendavey) let me turn some of her fabulous original creations into templates! So our first product today is:

"Inspired by Jenny Templates"



Here are Jenny's original layouts that inspired the templates:



Also new this week . . .

"Jellies: Frames"



Fun stuff, right?? Here's my layout using the new stuff. These are pictures from our Oct. 2007 Disneyland trip.



And check out what the Britt Girls created this week!



Thanks so much, girls!! I LOVE these templates and frames!! I'll definitely be using them over and over and over!

Ok, let's sit back and enjoy the Show Offs, shall we??

To my Show Offs: thanks so much for showing off this week! I enjoyed looking through all these LOs when I got home from our trip! You're all getting my new "Jellies: Frames" as your gift this week. So watch those email inboxes.

If you'd like to Show Off, but aren't sure how - read the end of this post for all the details.

Hope you all have a very happy weekend. I'll get started typing up the story of our trip to Disneyland and what made it so very special and get it posted soon! (if you read my twitter, you probably have an idea already)

TTFN!

0 komentar on new product friday :