A very Mouse-y Prize!

It's my turn to host the MouseScrappers challenge once again and I'm giving away a VERY fun prize to everyone who enters. And just like in the past, doing the MouseScrappers challenge is the ONLY way to get it!!

It's a font challenge, and everyone who completes it get this:



Here is my layout for the challenge, and I used the Mouse Stitches as well!


{credits here}

I hope you'll all come play along!!

I've been pushing really hard to finish scrapping this particular trip to Disneyland! So you'll been seeing a LOT of pages from this trip from me these days. Here are a few others I've done from this trip over the past couple weeks.

I did this one at the Speed Scrap this morning at ScrapMatters! Speed Scraps are so fun and I had a blast chatting and scrapping with everyone.


{credits here}



{credits here}



{credits here}



{credits here}


And last but not least . . .


{credits here}

So, I'm slowly getting this trip scrapped! It's fun to scrap Disney memories, but it makes me want to be in the parks so bad!! When I was scrapping my Tower of Terror layout this morning, I was just dying to actually be there again! But that's the fun of scrapping. Reliving awesome memories!!!

0 komentar on A very Mouse-y Prize! :