Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Hello, hello! Happy St. Paddy's Day. Are you wearing green?? I AM so you can't pinch me!

I just started a fun little St. Paddy's Day forum game over at SM if anyone wants to play.

I want to post about our Disneyland trip, but when I look at all the photos and stories, I get totally overwhelmed. So I thought I'd just start in little pieces and see how that goes.

We started out with the traditional photo in front of the Mickey flowers. The whole family all together at Disneyland. Such a special moment - and one that hasn't happened for about 2 1/2 years.



We walked through the tunnel and into the park and saw Mickey right away. But he was headed backstage. He got to say a quick hello to my nieces on his way. The cast members told us to wait and that he'd be out to perform with the band in a bit. So, while my brother and his girlfriend went to get Mickey ears at the Mad Hatter, we waited. The band came out right away and their performance was awesome! Different characters came out to do little numbers with them. The girls were dancing and having such a great time!!



(If you're wondering about the dog, it must have been a guide dog day at the park. We saw TONS of people with helper dogs in training.)

Then Mickey and Minnie came out and danced together. It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen!





Again, the girls (and all us adults) totally loved it. It was such an INCREDIBLY magical start to our trip. I mean, we'd only been in the park for 20 minutes, we hadn't even moved past Main Street plaza and already had a very magical moment!!!


0 komentar on Happy St. Paddy's Day! :