Captain EO

Time for another highlight from our most recent Disneyland trip!

We were REALLY REALLY looking forward to seeing Captain EO on this trip. I actually can't even exlpain how excited I was! It was something my parents and my brothers and I LOVED back in the late 80s and we were all freaking out when we heard they were bringing in back as a tribute to MJ. It's something we'd always talked about. "Wouldn't it be great if they brought Captain EO back?", but we never actually thought it would happen! So, when it did, we were THRILLED that we'd be there during the tribute run!





Nerd alert:



Yes, I was VERY excited.



This is me and my brother, Chad.

This is what the theater screen looks like as you're waiting for the show to start:



I'm very happy to report that Captain EO did not disappoint. Josh (seeing it for the first time ever) loved it as well! It was just as awesome as I remembered, if not more so. We were all jammin' out and having a great time. If you go to Disneyland in the near future, don't miss Captain EO!!!!! It's there for a limited run, but no one has really said how long it will be there. I'm hoping at least a year. They could put it in permanently and we'd all be thrilled!

You can listen to a little clip I recorded on my iPhone while I was in the theater. Enjoy!!!




0 komentar on Captain EO :