this weekend is gonna be WILD


Starting at midnight (Thursday night) my entire shop goes on sale at 40% off!! This is Britt-ish Designs BIGGEST discount of the year!!!!

And just like the ad says, there's going to be a Grab Bag! And the WILD twist with this year's grab bag is . . . every person who buys the Grab Bag essentially buys a raffle ticket. The raffle has 4 gift certificate prizes to be won. But the GRAND PRIZE winner will win . . .

wait for it . . .

Oh, wait you already read it in the ad!

They WIN MY ENTIRE SHOP!!

So . . . buy that grab bag and you're entered to win my entire shop. Plus you'll get all those awesome grab bag goodies no matter what.

I'll be back at MIDNIGHT tomorrow with lots more details! I'm SO excited.

Until then, I hope you all have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING with your loved ones!! Eat lots of turkey and pie. Forget Walmart!! You're gonna need all your strength for the Black Friday digi-scrap shopping!!

0 komentar on this weekend is gonna be WILD :