Let the WILD WEEKEND begin!

Hi all!! Are you ready for the Black Friday sale to begin?? If you're anything like my friends & family (not ME!! I HATE fighting the crowds), you've already done battle at Wal-Mart and are home ready to get your online shopping on.


YEP! My entire shop (minus the grab bag and bundles) is 40% off!! But that's just where this weekend begins!!

There's also a Black Friday GRAB BAG! Hidden within this year's grab bag are 5 all new products that are sure to make you ROAR with delight!

And the big wild twist this year is . . .

Each person who purchases this grab bag will be entered into a raffle. There are 4 different GC prizes to be won in the raffle, but the GRAND PRIZE winner will win my entire shop. YES! MY ENTIRE SHOP will go to one lucky winner. (And in case you were wondering, if you win my entire shop I WILL totally refund any purchases you maake this weekend! This goes for the Grand Prize Winner only.)

But that's not all!! Second prize is a $50 Gift Certificate to my shop. And 2 Third Prizes of $25 GCs will be awareded too!! LOTS of great stuff up for grabs. And all you have to do is buy the Grab Bag.

**Only 1 raffle entry is allowed per person. Buying more that 1 Grab Bag WILL NOT get you entered more than once!!**



"Black Friday Grab Bag 2012"


So for just $4 you get a ticket in the raffle AND:

5 NEW PRODUCTS!
A $16.00 VALUE!

Grab Bag only available thru 11/29/12. After that it'll be in the shop at full price.

Ready to see my page and the pages the Britt Girls and I created with the grab bag goodies? WARNING!! I'm pretty much going to give away what's in the grab bag, but oh well. Let's do this!

Here's mine:



And from the Britt Girls:
by Becca


by Fonnetta


by Jan


by Jan


by Justine


by Wendy


by Melissa


by Kat

CUTE STUFF, right?

Happy shopping this weekend! The sale is good THROUGH Cyber Monday and the Grab Bag (and the raffle) is available through Thursday 11/29/12.

Be sure to stop by my FB page on Cyber Monday. I'll have a special Cyber Monday Freebie for you all.

0 komentar on Let the WILD WEEKEND begin! :