the winners have been drawn!

Alrighty folks, the Grab Bag is out of the store, the items are all for sale individually and that means its time for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

We had 206 entries in the raffle. The lucky winner of the Grand Prize - MY ENTIRE SHOP - every single item up to this point is . . . Jlynn W.

Woo hoo!! CONGRATS, Jlynn. This is such a GIANT PRIZE!! I'm so excited for ya.

Let's congratulate our 2nd and 3rd prize winners too! Second prize is a whopping $50 Gift Certificate. And this goes to . . . October Bumpus! Yay, October!! CONGRATS!

The two lucky winners of 3rd prize, $25 Gift Certificates, are Karen Karas & Lyn Forester.

CONGRATULATONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS!! I'll be emailing you all today with your prizes.

Ok, a few more items of business before I sign off. If you happened to miss my Cyber Monday 1-Day Freebie, "Through the Jungle: Clusters", its in my shop now, along with all my other Grab Bag items.

"Through the Jungle: Clusters"


I've bundled all these items into a big discounted collection too.

"Through the Jungle Collection"



"Through the Jungle: Goodies"



"Through the Jungle: Paper Collection"



"Through the Jungle: Alpha 1"



"Through the Jungle: Tag Alpha"



"Through the Jungle: Word Art"


Thank you so much to everyone who made Britt-ish Designs' Black Friday event a big success. I hope you all enjoy your Grab Bags and goodies and scrap lots of beautiful layouts and documents lots of memories.

Have a happy and fun weekend! I'll see ya soon.

0 komentar on the winners have been drawn! :