bargains galore!

Hi there! It's official: (inter)National Scrapbooking Day celebrations have begun!! And we here at Britt-ish Designs are offering our biggest discount of the year. Take 40% off STORE-WIDE May 4-6 (excluding the grab bag & bundles). After that, the discount continues at 25% off May 7-10.



As the ad says, in addition to the store-wide sale, I've got a $3 Grab Bag in the shop full of awesome brand new goodies!!

"NSD 2012 Grab Bag"



Check out what the Britt Girls & I scrapped using the new Grab Bag stuff. (And yes, these layouts pretty much give away what's hidden in the grab bag! Oh well!!)




Do we like? I hope so. You will not be disappointed in this year's grab bag!!

Ok last, but not least, make sure you stop by my Facebook page later on Friday for an exclusive fan freebie! I'll see ya 'round a lot this weekend!!

0 komentar on bargains galore! :