peek!

Hi guys! Here's a lil' peek at what's coming tomorrow . . .


I can't WAIT to show you what I'm releasing. I think you guys are going to flip!

Well, life at the Leavitt house is slowly improving. We FINALLY finished installing the baseboards, getting them caulked, and then painting all the trim! It doesn't sound like a ginormous job, but it took us a long time. But we are now at the point where we can finally move furniture back in! Tonight's the night we clean up, and move our stuff back! No more eating, living, resting, EVERYTHING on our bed. My sore pregnant body could not be more excited to have a SOFA! I'm so excited. I can barely believe its actually happening. I know, who knew you could be that excited about getting your own sofa back!?

There's still quite a lot to do, to say the room is "finished", but at least it won't look like a construction site in here anymore.

There's still a ton to do in the nursery as well. I promise photos are coming.

0 komentar on peek! :