'inspiring' new templates

Hello there! Sorry about the delay today. Apparently my site went back up in the middle of the night, so I can finally get going with all my Friday releases, the newsletter, etc!!!

ANYWAY - happy Friday. Here's what I have new in the shop today!

"Inspired by Courtney Templates"



and . . .

"Just An Alpha"



Here is what I scrapped with the new templates!



more inspiration from the britt girls!



And now, on to this week's Show Offs.

Thanks to all the Show Offs this week for sending in your LOs. You're all getting my "Just An Alpha" as your gift this week.

If you'd like to be a Show Off, but aren't sure how it all works, just read the end of THIS POST.

And that's it for today!! :) Have an excellent weekend. Hope you have something fun planned. TTFN!

0 komentar on 'inspiring' new templates :