join me in italy!

I wish I meant the REAL Italy (its my #1 dream vacation), but I mean the Italy in EPCOT!

I'm putting together a big group lunch at the brand new Via Napoli restaurant in the Italian Pavilion! Inside The Magic wrote a great review about the restaurant that you can read here. (Warning: the pictures and review will make your mouth water and your tummy grumble!)




I can't WAIT to try this place! It looks SOOOO good!

We'll be lunching together on Wed. Oct. 27 at 2:00pm. Everyone is welcome, but you need to tell me your coming in advance. I just need to make sure to have enough seats reserved! There's a thread at MouseScrappers with a list of who has "RSVPed" so far.

If you'd like to join us (and please do!) either email me or post in the thread at MouseScrappers. There are also lots of other meet ups going on while I'm at Disney World if you can't join us in Italy. Check out the meet board and find time that works with your schedule.

I'm getting REALLY excited for this meet-up trip to Florida. My mom is coming with me, and we are both just so psyched! We booked our flight this week, so now it feels SUPER official that we're going. We got a pretty good deal on a direct flight. YAY for no layovers.

Hope to meet lots of you in Florida!

0 komentar on join me in italy! :