its a very FUN friday!

Hip hip hooray! Friday is finally here!! I'm so excited because that means its time to release my new kit!!

I realized its been 2 1/2 years since I created a general Disney inspired kit. It was high-time for a new one!



and . . .



And of course I've got a little add-on freebie for you at the end of the post, so ready through the end!

Here's the page I scrapped with the new kit.




And more amazing creations from my wonderful Britt Girls . . .



Isn't it a fun kit? I hope you guys like it as much as my team and I do!

Alrigthy - here are the Show Offs for this week!

 
Thanks for sending in all the Show Offs. You'll all be getting my new "Just Plain Fun Bonus Alpha" as your gift this week.

Would you like to Show Off and get free stuff too?? Well, read all about how it works at the bottom of THIS POST.

And last but not least, here's the add-on freebie for you!


Well, I hope everyone has a fun weekend and that you find some time to squeeze in some scrapping! TTFN!

0 komentar on its a very FUN friday! :