grab bag reveal & new schtuff

Hi there!! Happy Friday. Is everyone (in the states) looking forward to a fun 3-day weekend? Josh has to work on Labor Day (lame) but we're still going camping with his family all weekend!! We leave later today. It's going to be lots of fun!

Ok . . . on to today's business. First I'll reveal the contents of the Grab Bag! All of these products are now in the shop on their own.





OK . . . and now on to NEW products!




Here's the page I scrapped with these new items . . .


And check out the awesome work from the Britt Girls this week . . .


Alrighty - here's is this week's Show Off Slideshow.

Thanks for all the wonderful Show Offs this week. You'll all be getting my new "Tiny Prints" paper pack.

If you'd like to be a Show Off, but aren't sure how it all works, just read the end of THIS POST!!

And that about wraps it up for me today. I have lots to do still to get ready to leave for our camping trip later today. So I best be off. Have an excellent Labor Day weekend and I'll see you all next week!

0 komentar on grab bag reveal & new schtuff :