saturday new releases

Before I get to the new releases this week, have you guys been keeping up downloading my products in the Daily Download? The links are only active for 1 day! We're at Day 3 now. Hope you're having fun and collecting each piece.

Ok . . . well, it feels weird to have a new release post on a Saturday, but here we go!

New this week from Britt-ish Designs:

"Stacked Templates 3"



These templates were all based on some of my "stacked" LOs! Here are the originals that inspired the templates:



"You Can Quote Me: Family"



And last, but not least! This kit was originally offered at DSA in "The Fix", but if you didn't grab it there, its now in my shop!

"Time for a Haircut"



Check out what my Britt Girls created with all the new stuff:



Hope you guys are inspired by their work!! I know I am.

Well, that's it for today's new releases. Have an excellent holiday weekend! And I'll see you later.

0 komentar on saturday new releases :