its friday, people!

Hey guys!! It's already Friday again! Can you believe it? This week flew by.

Here's what I'm releasing today:

"Paint Stroke Glam"



And I'm also putting this alpha in the shop. It was a past Speed Scrap prize . . .

"Jami's Birthday Alpha"



Here's the page I scrapped with both of the new products and lots of other Britt-ish Designs goodies:



Here's what the rest of the Britt Girls scrapped . . .



Thanks girls!!

Ok - let's watch this week's slideshow of Show Offs . . .

Thanks to everyone who Showed Off this week! You'll all be getting my new "Paint Stroke Glam" element pack. Watch your email inboxes.

If you'd like to learn about Showing Off and getting gifts, read THIS POST.

I have a very important announcement about next week's Show Offs - so everyone pay attention!!!



*** Do I have you attention?? ***

There will be no Show Offs next week (no new products either). I'm going out of town on our yearly camping trip to Bear Lake next week and won't be back until Sunday, so no Show Offs on July 30th. You can send in Show Offs anytime between now and August 5th and I'll include it in the August 6th Show Off Slideshow. Does that make sense??

Hope so!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!! See ya soon.

0 komentar on its friday, people! :