recent scrappings

Happy Fourth of July everyone!! I hope you're all off having fun today!

I haven't done a post in a while with my recent scrappings! So - here are some of the pages I've scrapped over the past few weeks!

First up - some pages from our Fall 2009 trip to Disney World. These are pics with the princesses from our breakfast in the castle!


{credits}

And here are some photos from the France Pavilion at Epcot.


{credits}

A bouncing back to our Disneyland trip during Fall of 2007, the trip I'm working hard to finish! Here's a couple pages from that trip:


{credits}


{credits}

Here are a few non-Disney pages too. See! I don't always scrap Disney!! This one is from Father's Day last year! My SIL is going to kill me for scrapping and posting this picture of her. Sorry, Tam!


{credits}

And here are three pages, featuring three of my adorable nieces.


{credits}


{credits}


{credits}

A fun birthday page from when we went out to dinner for Tami's birthday.


{credits}

And a couple more Disney pages from our more recent trips.


{credits}


{credits}

Ok - that's a lot of pages!! So, I'll be done now. Have a great holiday and I'll see you guys later!

0 komentar on recent scrappings :