tgif

YAY! It's Friday! I am so glad. 1) because I am craving the weekend and 2) because I get to release my new products!!

First up, I have a new template pack inspired by my wonderful Britt Girl Tanya (TanyaH666).

"Inspired by Tanya Templates"



Here are the awesome originals Tanya created that inspired the templates:



and . . . as a follow up to "Polka Dots for Boys" . . .

"Polka Dots for Girls"



Here is what I scrapped with both the templates and polka dots:



And check out what my Britt Girls created:



Alrighty . . . this brings us to our Show Off Slideshow portion of the Friday post. So, here we go.

All my Show Offs this week will be receiving "Polka Dots for Girls" as their gifts. So, Show Offs, watch your email inboxes.

If you'd like to Show Off and receive gifts each week, but aren't sure how it all works, just read the end of THIS POST to learn all about it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! It's my goal to blog more next week. So, we'll see how I do. I was a bad blogger this past couple weeks. Anyway, see ya later!

0 komentar on tgif :