Daily Download

Hey there! I just wanted to give you a heads up to a really fun thing that starts this Thursday, July 1st. We're starting up another "Daily Download" over at ScrapMatters. (I believe this is the first once since last OCTOBER!) And for the first time ever, I'm a part of it!



So, here's how it works:

- A bunch of SM designers & I have created a super cute collab. mega-kit.

- Then each day from July 1 - 29 you can visit the Daily Download forum at SM and download your daily portion. The links are only active for 1 day, so if you miss a day your out of luck for that portion.

- Yours truly will be doing the first 5 days (July 1 - 5)! So if you want my part of the kit, check in every day!!

- If you check in each day you'll collect a truly adorable kit all for FREE! (hint: the ad I posted above, is actually a little peek of the kit)

So, I'll see you on Thursday for Day 1 of the Daily Download!!

0 komentar on Daily Download :