the daily digi

Hi guys!! Just wanted to let you know that I'm featured over on The Daily Digi today. You can see the kit that I contributed to The Digi Files. You can get it by joining The Digi Files this month. That way you get "Are We There Yet?" PLUS SIX MORE collections/kits all for just $7.50.


(Starting in September you can pick up this kit in my shop on its own.)

It cracked me up that Steph used "Don't Skimp" as the title to my feature page. She quoted me on my 'tip' but I have to say that "Don't Skimp" is probably a motto to not only my scrap asthetic, my design work, but also to my life!!! ha!! (having an aha moment here, Steph! thanks!!)

I know it seems like you've been reading a lot of "interviews" and "features" from me lately. But hopefully you'll enjoy reading this one. There's quite an extensive interview and you might learn something new about me that you didn't know before.

You can see how TDD's CT used "Are We There Yet?" on their team inspiration page.

0 komentar on the daily digi :