surprise! early release!

Yes, yes, its Thursday. But, I've got a new release for you a day early since I'll be "off duty" making memories with my family this weekend. Today's new release is . . .

"Small & Simple Templates"


Two brand new subtle understated templates new in the shop today. As you all know, I'm a self-proclaimed "stacker". I can't just naturally make a "small & simple" layout. So - I decided to challenge myself and possibly help out my fellow "stackers" out there with a couple cute little simple templates. Hope you guys like 'em!!

And, even though they are just two simple templates, my Britt Girls went NUTS. Wait til you see how many amazingly beautiful pages they scrapped with these babies!

by britt


by chelle


by courtney


by jan


by jan


by justine


by kat


by kelsy


by kim


by kim


by melissa


by sara


by wen


by wen


by fonnetta

Pretty inspiring if I don't say so myself!!

(*NOTE: Show Offs - you will be getting these TOMORROW as your Show Off prize. But don't worry, you have until tomorrow to get those layouts turned in.)

I hope you all have a magical weekend. I'm off to bask in the glow of the last weeks of summer. Ta ta for now.

0 komentar on surprise! early release! :