get this party started!

The clock has struck midnight here and that means its time to kick off my birthday celebration!

I honestly cannot believe little brittishdesigns.com is already turning 2! The past two years have been momentous in my personal and professional life and I could not be where I am today if I didn't have all of your support. So - that's what this celebration is really about. A great big THANK YOU to everyone who makes this endeavor a reality!!!!!

My entire shop (minus bundles and the grab bag) is 30% off all weekend long!!



My grab bag in now available:

"Birthday Bash Grab Bag"


This grab bag will only be available until midnight Thursday night (08/31). After that the items will go into the shop at full price. Here's what my Britt Girls and I scrapped with the grab bag goodies . . .

by britt


by Sara


by Natasha


by Melissa


by Krista


by Kim


by Kelsy


by Kat


by Fonetta


by Fonnetta


by Chelle


by Cami


by Becca


by Tanya


by Wendy

I realize by showing you these layouts, I'm practically TELLING you what's hidden in the grab bag, but oh well!! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Don't forget - I'm hosting a Speed Scrap at 11:00 am TODAY and I hope to see you all there! I'll be posting the instructions here on the blog, on my FB page, AND I'll be chatting in the MouseScrappers chat room. See you there!! Until then . . . happy shopping!


0 komentar on get this party started! :