Wordless Wednesday

I thought I'd pop in and post another Wordless Wednesday, although I'm not very good about the "wordless" part.

Don't you just think its amazing how we all have these little devices in our pockets at any given moment to whip out and capture whatever memory is happening? I think its just incredible. Here are just a few of my favorite iPhone pictures from Scarlett's first visit to Disneyland back in November 2011.













Find more Wordless Wednesday Disney pics by clicking on the blog hop image below:

Focused on the Magic


With the phone photos, some obviously turn out better than others. But even those that aren't the best quality, still capture those fun little moments. Plus, you can share them instantly with friends and family while you are in the park (making them wildly jealous! haha!!)

Have a magical day!

0 komentar on Wordless Wednesday :