free challenge template

Just wanted to pop in and announce that I'm hosting a Template Challenge over at MouseScrappers and it starts today! You can pick up a free template, scrap it up purrrrdy and then post it for the rest of us to see!


(Click the template preview to go check out the challenge over at MouseScrappers.)

Here is the page I scrapped:


{credits here}


If this template looks familiar, its because I used my Father's Day Digi Dare layout to create it! (*Random sidenote: I printed that Father's Day page off and gave it to my Dad and he TOTALLY loved it. I even saw a few tears!! SUCCESS!)

Hope you enjoy the free template & that you'll scrap some Disney pics with it for the challenge. Can't wait to see your pages!

OH & don't forget to submit your Flashback Challenge entries! The deadline is tonight at midnight!!!

0 komentar on free challenge template :