i'm a chevron-aholic

Hi, I'm Brittney and I'm a chevron-aholic. Yes, I've become a little obsessed. So I decided to make a couple all-chevron paper packs, so I can build up my chevron stash. Plus, due to popular demand, I've got some all-new Nothing But Photos templates!!

"Chevron Craze: High Contrast"



"Chevron Craze: Subtle"



"Nothing But Photos 2"



Here's what the Britt Girls and I scrapped with this new stuff:

by britt



by becca


by cami


by fonnetta


by heather


by justine


by kat


by kelsy



by kendall


by kim


by mary


by melissa



by becca


by natasha


by wendy


And now, its time for another Show Off Slideshow. Enjoy:



Thank you so much to all those who showed off this week! You are all getting some exclusive chevron papers that aren't available in the shop - only for my Show Offs. Check your email inboxes for those. Next Show Off Slideshow & gift will be July 6, so get those layouts sent in!

And with that, I'll say good bye for today. Hope you all have lots of fun scrapping in your plans for this weekend. Either be out there making memories, or scrapping them! haha Have a good one.

0 komentar on i'm a chevron-aholic :