sharin' the memories

I realize that I have been REALLY bad about updating the blog about Scarlett. I thought when I first had her, that would be all I'd be blogging about!! But I'm not doing the best job! So, for those who like to keep abreast of the latest happenings in the World of Scarlett, you'll be pleased to hear I'm going to make a conscious effort to blog more about the babe.

My dear friend, Shantell, let us borrow her Jumperoo, much to Scarlett's delight. She loved it right away, but wasn't jumping at first. She'd sit and play in it though, and loved all the animals and lights and music.

But her world got even more exciting and she fell even more in love with the Jumperoo last Friday when she realized what it's really for . . .



Seriously, Josh and I had total parent-googley-eye as we saw how cute she was jump jump jumping. Her chubby little legs hopping up and down. She's just our whole world and we can't get enough.

0 komentar on sharin' the memories :