september kit challenge

As I was typing my post title it really hit me - IT'S SEPTEMBER! CRAZY!!!! Summer is officially over, isn't it?

Well - on a happier note - I'm hosting the September Kit Challenge at MouseScrappers. It's a fun challenge where you basically get a FREE KIT to play with!! Check out what I'm giving away . . .



And here's the page I scrapped with it:


{full credits here}


And yes, I did make this kit for these specific photos. One of the perks of being a digi-scrap designer!! Making the 'perfect' kit for your own pictures!! I LOVE the photo of my family in the canoe and have been putting off scrapping it FOREVER (obviously - these photos are from 2007!!!).

Anyway - the "Back-Woodsy" kit will be free to download through the month of September. After that it'll be going in the shop. So get it now, while its FREE! And be sure to play along with the challenge. I can't wait to see what you create with it!

Oh and one more note - don't forget to pick up my "It's a Magical Grab Bag"!! Today's the last day before it gets split up and put in the store at full price.

"It's a Magical Grab Bag"



0 komentar on september kit challenge :