nsd is starting a little early!

Well, my baby girl has a cold. :( Her second cold in three weeks. Poor girl!! But her dumb parents keep giving her our colds. So, I have to release the grab bag and start the sale a little earlier than planned so I can go to bed and take care of her!

SO . . . let the fun begin!

"NSD 2011 Grab Bag"



The grab bag is available through Sunday May 8 ONLY!! Come Monday the items will be divided up and sold separately. So it's only available for a VERY LIMITED TIME!!

Here is the page I scrapped with the grab bag goodies. My first ever page with Scarlett pics AND my first ever page scrapped in between nap times (I'm such a mom! hahah)



And here's what the Britt Girls created:


Don't forget starting now through Sunday May 6 my entire shop (excluding bundles and the grab bag) is 40% off!!!! This is definitely the biggest sale of the year, so take advantage of the great deals.

That's it for tonight. Gotta get back to my poor stuffy-nosed babe.

I'll be back tomorrow with a sweet freebie for everyone. So make sure to check back! (oh & more info on the return of Show Offs is coming this weekend too! stay tuned!!)

G'night!

0 komentar on nsd is starting a little early! :